Friday 23 October 2009

The Tea Girl

So I have been here for 8 weeks and I have been asked to write a blog. Not really sure what to write so I thought I would let you know a bit more about me and what I think of Comtec so far :)

I am a 5ft.5 (yes and a half) 24 year old brunette. I love films and I like to give a hundred per cent to everything I do so unfortunately I am not great at taking criticism-but I am human so it is expected that I have faults. Another fault is my love of food-I may be fussy but the food I do love I like a lot of lol. My weakness in particular is cheese, curry and wine.

I live at home with my mum which is good as I get looked after very well but there is a lack of privacy. I am hoping to move out next September which should be a great adventure  I was going to move out this year but I thought that a new job was enough adventure for me.

In my spare time I love to go to the cinema so I tend to go at least once a week-though I won’t watch any horror-it just scares me so I spend most of my time hiding from the screen (rather pointless). Unfortunately I am a bit of a romantic so I do like a good rom com-not going to lie-I am quite girly. However I love action films especially the classics like anything with Steven Seagal, Jean Claude Van Damme or the beautiful Bruce Willis.

So eight weeks. It has gone really quick, though at the same time I feel like I have been here for quite a while. A contradiction but that’s how I feel. I think it’s because of a mix of reasons-how welcoming everyone has been and how much there has been for me to learn.

I have no complaints yet except for the lack of tea making from Sevans and George :) So far I am very happy here and look forward to writing my next blog....if I’m allowed.

Rebecca C

No comments:

Post a Comment