Thursday 10 September 2009

Danni's Week

Since starting with Comtec I have had many random tasks thrown at me with last week being no exception to this. I’ve been getting quotes for a variety of wacky/wonderful things…porter cabins, mask artwork, trophies. I’ve also had my Bob the Builder hat on, recently discovering what a grommet and a back plug is. By now I believe I have more than earned ‘Jim’ll Fix It’ status.

In other news…I would like to make a lot of people very jealous - for the first time pretty much EVER, me and my partner Anthony have actually won something!! Well, it was more Anthony than me. And no, it’s not a free bag of crisps or £1 on the lottery!! We’ve managed to bag 2 tickets to a world cup game including flights and 3 nights in a 4* hotel!! South Africa, here we come!! I’m not really a football fan but I think I can manage pretending to be considering the circumstances!!

WOOHOO!!

Danni

No comments:

Post a Comment