Tuesday 24 November 2009

Christmas comes but once a year...

...so let’s drag it out for as long as we possibly can!

Or so seems most retailers’ strategy when it comes to the festive season.

Christmas started at the end of October in shops around the area and will probably end around mid-January. I am not some Scrooge like character that dislikes Christmas, I love it though I do feel it is losing a bit of its charm as I get older. To add a bit of sparkle to this years Christmas I am jetting out to New York to see in the New Year in style! Fab!!!

Anyway, now I have bragged about my up-coming holiday...

We are definitely not using the run up to Christmas as an excuse to sit back and relax and are more than merry getting into the festive spirit whilst out on shows... in fact we have 6 shows about to fly out of the doors!

Everyone is a little bit on edge as traditionally, Secret Santa is drawn in the first week of December. With the day fast approaching everyone is a little anxious as to who they will pull out of the bag. Who will have to buy a present for the MD?! Who will receive the funniest present?! Who will receive the best?!

The excitement is reaching boiling point!!!

We have created our new all singing, all dancing (not literally might I add) email-able Christmas card which will be hitting inboxes of our nearest and dearest in December. If you want to receive an e-card from us send me an email to me, rdollman@comtec-presentations.com and I will put you on my ‘good kids’ list. Equally, if you want to send me an e-card, feel free :)

Anyway, that’s enough of a ramble from me regarding Christmas.

Enjoy the rest of November.

Becs

No comments:

Post a Comment