Thursday 13 August 2009

The Changing Face of Comtec

Since I started working for Comtec my ever-changing hair colours and styles have been a bit of a running joke in the office…but little did I know it wouldn’t just stop there.

I now feature on the Comtec website on a page where anyone is able to chop and change my look at the click of a button…no hair colour is too bright and no hairstyle is too wild so feel free to have a bit of a mess around here!

A couple of people in the building have commented that the longer hair is best but I think I have decided to interpret this as a vote to cover my face as much as possible!! I much prefer the Elvis-wannabe do in the ‘turquoise’ colour, but that’s just my own preference.

Anyway, I shall be taking the laptop along to my next hair appointment now I have my own personal hair-style modelling catalogue to browse through….picking my next do has never been easier….Thanks Comtec!!

Danni

No comments:

Post a Comment